Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Surreal Montage.




My surrealist montage is about just overall life. Many people thinkg that if something is holding you back that you won't be able to move forward. The words in this picture are from one of my favorite songs called "I Hope You Dance" by Leann Womack. The song is very positive and is all about making you believe in life again, you should be able to lead the life that you want. "Give faith a fighting chance" I sone of the lines that stands out the most for me, because it's telling you not to give up, give it a go that you'll never know until you try. So why not?

1 comment:

  1. I don't really see the surrealism in this piece. It seems a bit more like a collage than a montage. I think the opacity was a bit overused and that the pictures are a little random. There's a lot of space at the bottom and the balance feels odd. The words are also hard to see. I think you could have done more with the words and the landscape photo(meshing them together?)

    ReplyDelete