Thursday, February 23, 2012

Self Portraits.

The way I take photographs and what I choose to photograph is what it is because simply, I like it. There's no special reason behind my reasoning for my favoritism when it comes to pictures. I chose these pictures as my portriats because it's something I enjoy doing. Don't get me wrong, I don't go around doing handstands everywhere I go, but when I do and they get photographed, I like how it looks. Just for the fact that it isn't something you see in your everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. Critique
    I think it is an original idea that speaks volumes of the artist’s creative and fun side. Two of the pictures have a brighter hue like in the grass and in her jeans versus the other two that have a dark undertone as if she only used flash with half the series. The Focus is clear and sharp it’s herself. I like that she used color it plays well into the series with what she doing. I think she could have edited a little more just crop out the windows so it wills me a more blank slate in the back. Overall I like it youthfulness of the photo and the rawness in its realty without effects.

    ReplyDelete